- A trusty digital camera.
- A very basic photo-editing program from Windows intended for retouching pictures before printing them to photo albums.
- A tenacity and determination to make MS Paint bend itself to my will.
- Notebooks and notebook paper
- BIC mechanical pencils
- Ballpoint pens
- A wandering imagination and tendency to doodle during lectures
I have not:
- A sketchpad
- Artist pencils
- A scanner
- Burning desires to take drawing classes or put excessive amounts of time into my mindless doodles